Get a free quote 615 227 5291
Bennett provides fast, competitive, and creative services. The engineering and CAD/CAM personnel can help design and develop your prototypes and production for ease of manufacturing in SolidWorks & Mastercam. Bennett can translate most industry file formats such as AutoCad, Pro E, Catia, etc. Nesting software allows maximum material utilization for competitive pricing. We also provide the following services:
- Complete array of Crush Nut, Weld Nut and Self Clinching Hardware Insertion
- Light mechanical assembly
- Finishing of metal surfaces
- Custom packaging & labeling per your specifications
- Through our strategic alliances Bennett is able to offer most industrial finishes ranging from powder coat, wet paint, plating and anodizing.
Other logistical services are open to negotiation (e.g.) Kan Ban, JIT inventory, consignments and local delivery. During the product development process, Bennett can provide assistance for unit product cost reduction.
Bennett can process part designs into flat pattern that will be automatically nested for the best material utilization. Robotic and automated systems will cut, form and weld parts consistently to customer specifications with high velocity through the value stream.
Our automated equipment includes two Amada FO 3015NT lasers, the Virtek Laser Inspection System, as well as the Amada EMLK; a 33-ton electric servo turret punch mated to a 4000-watt laser.